Saturday, October 10, 2009

Writing Center

Last Monday, we visited the Writing Center located on second floor of Robert Bell building. Even though I had known the Writing Center before, I have never used it. We can be helped from it when we write essay and do assignments. Whole process of writing can be checked by writing assistants and we can discuss the ideas of assignment. I think it will be very helpful for me because I am not good at writing.
To use the writing center, we need to reserve it through writing center web site. When we saw the schedules that already were reserved, there were few spaces to reserve in last week. It was impossible to use writing center for our project 2 unfortunately.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it takes some planning to use the Writing Center. I sometimes make the appointment as soon as I know the deadline for a project. That way I make sure to have it ready for my visit to the WC instead of trying to wait till the last minute. There are also writing tutors in the Learning Center in the Modern Language building.

    ReplyDelete